FindaBiz Business Support
The Importance Of Business Networking
“The more that small businesses talk to each other, and exchange ideas and business, and acknowledge their vital role in the economy the better. Business networking is a huge part of that and can help to enable and facilitate that interaction.”
- Do you want a cost effective way to promote your business?
- Do you want to stay one step ahead of your competitors?
- Do you want to meet other local business and suppliers?
- Do you want new opportunities to grow your business?
If you answered yes to the above questions then FaB Networking is probably for you. Join today and see how FaB Networking can help grow your business.
All businesses are welcome to join FaB Networking. To join you can either be referred by one of our existing members or you will need to provide two customer testimonials. We have a team of Associates who can arrange to visit you to get your membership started.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As members of FaB Networking we encourage you to,
- Make every effort to attend networking meetings or send a substitute.
- Be pro-active in all things for the greater good of FaB Networking members.
- Be prepared to host a networking meeting if your business premises are appropriate.
- To support your fellow members by referring business to each other wherever possible and to co-operate with each other
- Follow up and report back on referrals.
- To ensure accuracy in all advertisements and promotions, in particular with regard to facilities, costs and accessibility.
- To comply with all statutory requirements and keep up to date with any changes in legislation.
- To deal with all correspondence and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- To ensure all business contact details are kept up to date and correct
Please note as we are a local business club failure to comply with the above could result in your membership being terminated.