- This event has passed.
NETWORKING WITH FUN AND CONFIDENCE
5th October 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£10 – £20
FaB Networking Training
Being a ‘good networker’ is essential if you are going to build your business and attract the right people. Networking is not about selling. It is about building relationships and creating trust.
FAB wants all its Members to be outstanding Networkers, both for themselves and for the FAB family and are putting on a special Networking Workshop to give YOU the best skills.
About Sue Tonks
Sue Tonks delivers NETWORKING workshops with unforgettable comedy moments. Her knowledge and tips on how to get the best from your NETWORKING opportunities have given her International acclaim. Her fun and practical style enables delegates to vividly remember key points and develop long lasting skills.For the past 12 years Sue has gained praise as an International Trainer and Speaker on “Networking”, where her regular clients include London Business School, University College London, Said Business School Oxford, Birmingham University, Durham Business School and a host of top legal firms, banks and accountancy firms. Sue’s energetic and fun approach creates a long lasting impression and people take away many invaluable skills to help them be more confident and successful at all social occasions, life and in business.
This highly interactive, practical and fun workshop will give you the confidence and knowledge to be able to walk comfortably into a room of strangers, know who to approach and how; know who to avoid or move away from politely; know what to say and what questions to ask; and how to gain follow-up opportunities.
Morning Session: Networking Workshop
9.30am – 12.30pm
This half day workshop covers:
• Join groups with ease – Which groups to join, which to avoid and how to join
• Know how a room works, great tips for family gatherings, business events and in the Pub!!
• Understand the process of networking – it’s not rocket science
• Break the ice with strangers
• Develop small talk to create trust
• Build more and stronger relationships
• Create more business opportunities
• Keeping your eyes and ears open for wider links to your business– and FAB members businesses
• Know how to answer to the “What do you do?” Question
• Ask great business related questions. Be interested NOT interesting!!
• Spot the opportunities and deal with them professionally
Afternoon session: “Making The Follow Up Call” Workshop
1.30pm – 4.30pm
The half day practical workshop covers:
- The biggest failure in Networking!!!
- The importance of following up
- The consequences of not following up
- Preparation and Planning
- The 4 things that happen when you pick up the phone
- The 6 things that happen when they answer!!!!!
- And how to deal professionally with the responses.